Lakeside Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||450||Springfield, IL USA|
phone (217) 953-4784
Springfield, IL 62711
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Leader (Part-Time or Quarter-Time)||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
Reports to: Lead Minister
Status: Part-Time or Quarter-Time
- Sunday morning
- Thursday night rehearsals
- *Monthly Creative Meeting (TBD)
Oversees: Volunteer Teams
- Ensure doctrinally sound music, prayers, readings, elements.
- Participate in service planning meetings to design services that foster a sense of expectation, participation, celebration, and excellence.
- Design/script service elements with creativity and variety.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate weekend gatherings.
- Ensure all songs/slides have been loaded into pro-presenter prior to Sunday morning rehearsal.
- Develop musical abilities of team (vocals, harmony, instrumentation, tracks).
- Participate in monthly creative meetings.
- Recruit and develop volunteers from network.
- Learn and grow technical competency of self and team (audio, video, lighting, gear).
- Utilize Planning Center to schedule and confirm volunteers (presentation, soundboard, vocal, instrumental).
- Work with volunteer teams to pursue excellence by leading well-rehearsed musical worship elements.
- Maintain excellent worship center in all respects.
- Maintain care and function of worship-related technologies.
- Have an ownership mentality of campus aesthetic, cleanliness, and storage spaces.
Lakeside is seeking worship leaders with instrumental ability who can effectively lead at least two monthly weekend worship services including Thursday night rehearsals. Worship leaders would participate in a monthly creative planning team. They would help recruit vocalists, instrumentalists, and tech help. Students, bi-vocational applicants are encouraged to apply.
Send resume to email@example.com