Lakeside Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||450||Springfield, IL USA|
phone (217) 953-4784
Springfield, IL 62711
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Creative Developer/Director (FT)||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Reports to: Lead Minister
Status: Full-Time, Salaried
- Oversee technical needs across all venues (audio, visual, streaming, etc.).
- Oversee all Worship Leaders (all venues).
- Serve in Venue Worship Leader Rotation.
- Direct creative team/planning across all venues.
- Develop a formal worship leadership development pipeline/ ecosystem.
- Oversee auditorium related building projects.
- Oversee legal/licensing matters.
- Develop Playbook/Systems than enable volunteers to deliver consistent results.
Lakeside is seeking a senior level staff leader who will primarily recruit, develop, and coach worship leaders. In regard to recruitment, this individual must actively pursue relationships with area artists (i.e. emerging vocalists, instrumentalists, audio tech, video tech, visual arts). In regard to development, this individual must be able to equip artists theologically, technically, skillfully, interpersonally, and practically to lead corporate worship gatherings. In regard to coaching, this individual must be able to lead effectively through others providing needed feedback, accountability, and direction. We are not seeking just an “up-front” weekend worship leader. We are seeking a director who will be sensitive to the demographics and needs of our various worship venues and will platform others to minister effectively. This person would lead less “up-front” and very intentionally “through” others.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.