Kingsway Christian Church
Planted in 1986 to transform lives through the message of Jesus Christ, Kingsway Christian Church is a non-denominational church, with heritage in the Restoration Movement. Kingsway is living its gospel imperative in the Omaha, NE context to glorify God by equipping every generation to be disciples who intentionally, relationally, and continually . . . Share the hope of Jesus Christ with the world, one person at a time.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|9 (5 full-time)||225 (pre-COVID) currently 170 (COVID in-person attendance)||Omaha, NE USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (402) 709-4052
Omaha, NE 68144
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Minister of Youth and Family||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Minister of Youth and Families will plan a strategic pathway and ministry environment that leads middle school, high school, and college age young adults into a transforming encounter with Christ Jesus through:
- Introducing young adults to the biblical Jesus and his commands
- Communicating clearly the teachings of Jesus with power and relevance through preaching/teaching.
- Inviting broken young people and their families to respond to Jesus’ call to trust and follow Him.
- Equipping a team of volunteers to fulfill the mission to share the hope of Jesus with young adults and their families through regular meetings, biblical teaching, special events, service, outreach, conferences, mission trips, and other opportunities to follow Christ and join in His mission.
- Collaborating with the ministry staff and elders in equipping young adults to a disciple-making lifestyle.
- Reports to the Senior Minister.
For more information, please see the attached document.
Candidate must have a bachelor's degree, a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, and a clear understanding of their call, gifts, and philosophy of ministry for Christ. Currently the church is in the search stage: seeking from qualified candidates a cover letter, resume, and references. Initial assessment of the candidates will be conducted in March. Final interviews will be conducted late March and early April. The position is targeted to be filled by 5.1.21 or 6.1.21.