Joplin First United Methodist
United Methodist Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|10+||180||Joplin, MO US|
Marsha West Eichler
phone (417) 623-2796
Joplin, MO 64801
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Ministry Coordinator||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
- Identify, train and mentor unpaid servants to serve as leaders and team members
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of children’s ministry activities and implement changes as needed
- Handle nursery scheduling and fill open positions
- Participate in staff learning and development
- Ensure that all those working in child and nursery care receive regular training and follow established protocols
- Help establish spiritual development outcome goals for each stage of children’s ministry from birth through 5th grade
For the full job description, check the attached document.
The principle function of this role is to support Joplin First United Methodist Church's mission to make new disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world by coordinating vital ministries for children from infant to 5th grade.
Email and phone screening followed by personal interview of qualified candidates.