International Disaster Emergency Service
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|14||N/A||Noblesville, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (317) 773-4111
Noblesville, IN 46061
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Para Church Organizations, Other||Communications Specialist||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Principle Function: Promote IDES’ vision and story to the public through various communication outlets.
- In partnership with administration, develop organization-wide communications and marketing strategies.
- Research and propose new marketing opportunities to increase IDES’ visibility.
- Create and deliver press releases.
- Design and produce engaging digital and print marketing materials.
- Oversee content production and maintenance of IDES’ website.
- In collaboration with Media Specialist, increase social media engagement through excellent content creation and individual interaction.
- Track the effectiveness of communications activities.
- Be involved in coordination and planning of special events.
- Provide monthly report for Operations Director and Executive Director.
- Any other duties needed to help drive IDES’ Vision, fulfill IDES’ Mission, and operate by IDES’ Values.
Send resume and cover letter to David Stine, Director of Operations at [email protected]