International Conference on Missions
The International Conference on Missions (ICOM) exists to Encourage, Equip and Enlist workers for the Harvest. Our extensive international conference serves as a connection point for global missions but we are more than a five day event. ICOM is 365 – telling God’s stories, providing resources and uniting the world with missions!
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Clayton, IN United States|
mail [email protected]
phone (317) 539-4231
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth, International, Para Church Organizations, Other||Student Director (SICOM)||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The International Conference On Missions is searching for a Student Director to oversee all programming from nursery to student programming, SICOM. It is our hope to have this position filled and join the ICOM team in the Indiana office by September 1, 2020. This will be a full-time position with many benefits.
Here are some essential elements we are looking for in a Student Director candidate.
A Candidate who:
- Is passionate in his walk with Jesus and knows the Word of God
- Is passionate about youth and missions
- Enjoys working with youth ministers by building relationships & networks
- Desires to build a premier youth and missions event & resources
- Is organized with a high level of administrative ability
- Is able to oversee multiple activities simultaneously:
- ICOM Kids---oversee and plan with key volunteers
- SICOM---work with youth ministers to create a great weekend experience
- Missionary Kid program---create a place/group for MK’s to be together with activities
For more information, please follow this link: https://theicom.org/about-us/ministry-opportunity/
Please provide a cover letter, your Meyers-Briggs results (or another well known personality test) and three professional references along with your resume. Send to: David Empson, Executive Director, email: [email protected]