Humansville Christian Church
Humansville Christian Church, located at 201 W. Tildon, Mo., is a caring, small, cozy congregation in the quaint little town of Humansville, Missouri. It is located about 15 miles north of Bolivar and close to Pomme De Terre Lake. Humansville has a population of just over 1,000 people. The church is a friendly, tight-knit flock of believers looking for a shepherd to guide it and help with its community outreach. The church atmosphere is casual and falls somewhere in between a traditional and contemporary worship style, with a small orchestra that leads worship. The church offers a Sunday School class at 9:45 a.m. and a main worship service at 10:45 a.m. It also holds weekly Bible studies on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. Humansville Christian Church also strives to have other fellowship activities such as summer outings and potlucks (of course!).
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||25||Flemington, MO USA|
Russ or Karen Richmond
mail [email protected]
Flemington, MO 65650
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Pastor||Paid Part-Time||16-19|
- The Pastor must believe without reservation that the Bible is the full and infallible Word of God and is therefore, the only rule of faith and practice. He must believe unreservedly in the Supreme authority of Jesus Christ as the Son of the Living God and as Savior.
- The full-time Pastor will be responsible for preaching services and for teaching or guiding the Sunday School program and Bible study. His presence will be expected at all Church functions including board meetings, except when ill, on vacation or other extenuating circumstances.
- The Pastor will be expected to have a visitation program for the purpose of soul-winning and increasing membership. He will conduct youth and adult counseling sessions at the church.
- He will also be responsible for notifications of upcoming Marriages, Funeral Services and Baptisms for Church records.
- Benefits include:
- One week paid vacation, granted after one year of employment. Two weeks paid vacation, after two years of employment. Unpaid leave may also be granted.
- One week paid sick leave, following one or more years of employment. This may be revised by the Board if necessary.
Please call Russ or Karen at 417-253-3149 before submitting resume to [email protected]