Harbor of Hope Christian Church
Harbor of Hope Christian Church is a community of over three hundred (located in North Chelmsford, MA), and seeks to: Create excellent, Christ-centered worship gatherings that are a catalyst for discovering God’s design for our lives; Be an accessible and authentic community that experiences and extends unconditional grace; and Mobilize and equip people to invest extravagantly in the causes of Christ.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||300+||North Chelmsford, MA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (978) 799-7367
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Lead Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Harbor of Hope Christian Church is seeking a Lead Pastor who will provide our growing, vibrant community with the necessary instruction and leadership to fulfill our vision and mission in Greater Lowell and beyond.
The Lead Pastor reports to the Board of Elders and will:
- Provide leadership and supervision for implementing Harbor of Hope’s vision through the various ministries of the church.
- Serve as the lead and primary preacher/teacher for Harbor of Hope’s worship gatherings, which includes listening to God, developing a plan and schedule of gospel-centered messages that move the church forward on Harbor’s mission and vision
- Be responsible for cultivating a healthy, team-based environment where all staff members and volunteers can thrive.
- In concert with the elders, the Lead Pastor is responsible for directing, developing, and coaching staff members to enable their growth in support of Harbor’s vision.
- Lead the elders, staff, and ministry directors to develop and implement plans to carry out the Harbor’s mission and vision
- Provide overall leadership and accountability for the paid staff of Harbor, including recruitment, hiring, development and termination.
- Provide biblical counsel to members and friends of the church on how to live biblically faithful lives.
- Serve as an elder and participate in elder’s meetings.
For further information in regards to the postition, please see the attached document.
To apply for this position please send résumé, cover letter and references to [email protected]