Grace Church is a Charis Fellowship church located in the town of Ashland, OH about an hour north of Columbus. The church is led by Senior Pastor Dan Allan who came on as the Senior Pastor almost 30 years ago. The church currently has two services, while offering children’s ministries during both services. Service times that are offered are at 9:00am and 10:30am, both of which are identical with a blended worship style.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||1000||Ashland, OH USA|
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct, oversee and pastor the worship community of Grace Church in the two worship services.
- Build fresh, engaging and relevant Sunday worship services that prepares people for hearing and responding to the Word of God.
- Develop and mentor members of the worship and tech team to help reach their maximum potential.
- Cultivate a Christ-centered community by providing spiritual care and encouragement to the team.
- Communicate vision and purpose to team members.
- Oversee all creative aspects of the weekend services including stage design and some video elements.
- Build relationships in order to recruit, equip, and empower effective ministry teams.
- Provide oversight to the worship ministry administration including annual worship budget.
- Plan and implement any special worship events or programs; Christmas, Easter, Choir, Student Led Services, etc. as called upon for service.
- Plan, organize, and be an enthusiastic presence for leading worship during the worship service.
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor to develop elements of the service that will flow into a cohesive message and response.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Live a life that demonstrates an intimate and growing relationship with Christ
- Confidence in stage presence when speaking and leading.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to lead worship with confident vocals while playing guitar or keyboard.
- Proficient in Planning Center to schedule worship and media teams.
- Proficient in ProPresenter.
- Basic understanding of audio mixing.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Music or Ministry Leadership.
- Candidates should have at least 3-4 years previous church experience.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Director to lead their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity to develop a church worship culture.
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.