Gateway Christian Church
We are a Community of Faith Seeking to Know God and Make Him Known. Core Values: Relentless Pursuit | Passionate Worship | Extravagant Generosity
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||430||Mount Sterling, KY USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (859) 498-3876
Mount Sterling, KY 40353
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Worship Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Work closely with the Senior Minister to aid in accomplishing the Church’s mission and to ensure the corporate worship experience is as effective and engaging as possible.
- Oversee video production team in obtaining high-quality video and recruiting new volunteers.
- Planning, facilitating, and implementing weekly worship gatherings as well as provide direction and leadership in the area of worship and technology.
- Perform/assist with post-production editing of weekly worship service video for online presentation.
- Assist with basic website updates.
- Create promotional and bumper videos for message series and special events as needed.
- Optimize live sound and production by making necessary transitions from outdated equipment to modern technology utilized by most mid to large-scale churches.
- Work with current and new sound/computer/lighting/video technicians to ensure understanding of new equipment.
- Assist in creating stage and house light designs to enhance visual production.
- Assist in arranging, recording, and implementing backing tracks and in-ear monitor systems
- Create and organize schedules, teams, and systems to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recruit, develop, and deploy volunteers for support in technological functions of the church.
See http://gcch3.com/ministry-opening for more details.
We’re looking for a person who loves the Lord and has the heart to lead others to the Lord in both corporate and personal settings. This person must have a passion for leading worship and using technology to expand the ministry of the church moving into the future. This role will require a firm understanding of our church’s mission/core values and a desire to work with all staff and leadership as we strive toward Kingdom growth.
Prefer a bachelor’s degree from Restoration Movement affiliated university/college. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]