Franklin Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|9||650||Franklin, TN USA|
link Franklin Christian Church
mail [email protected]
phone (615) 790-6605
Franklin, TN 67068
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Other||Missions and Community Outreach Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Purpose The Missions/Outreach Minister will primarily lead and develop FCC’s efforts to connect with our community and our world, by fulfilling our mission to lead people to know and follow Jesus. The Lead Minister will oversee the goals, activities and vision of the Missions/Outreach Minister, and will conduct performance reviews at least annually. Key Responsibilities
- Champion a compelling vision for missions and community outreach at FCC.
- Serve as the day to day administrator of FCC' s missions, both Global and Domestic. Assist and facilitate the meetings of both teams.
- Develop a protocol for all short-term mission teams representing FCC and her members.
- Maintain a vital communication link between missions/community outreach with the congregation.
- Assist in the coordination of all visits by supported missionaries.
- Oversee benevolence requests made by members and non-members, assisting when feasible, and communicating those requests with the domestic team.
- Work with staff to develop strategies for reaching new families.
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]