First Christian Church
We are a small rural church in North Central California. Orland is located 1-1/2 hours north of Sacramento along the I5 corridor and west of the college town of Chico. Our neighborhood and surrounding area has a population of about 16,500. The members of our small church are mature and desire a leader with the vision to take us into a new season that will reach the young families of our community.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||50||Orland, CA USA|
phone (530) 865-4262
Orland, CA 95963
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
- Seek - Seek God before all and through all activities of our church. Lead the way for every individual in our church to spend time with God in prayer.
- Serve - Demonstrate servant leadership in all activities with the individuals of FCC, our community and those we reach out to beyond our town. Visit the sick and homebound. Visit those in jail and prison. Serve the elderly, the poor and the underprivileged. Meet their immediate needs and share the good news of Jesus. Encourage members of our church to join you in these activities.
- Communicate - Communicate Biblical truth. Study, prepare and deliver weekend messages, group teachings, discussions and one-on-one interactions. What an honor to bring God’s life changing Word to others!
- Cast - Cast clear vision. Provide direction. Build momentum. Repeat (vision leaks).
- Develop - Develop leaders within the church. We can do more good for more people if we shoulder the load together to serve our community and beyond, sharing the good news of Jesus.
- Connect - Connect with the unchurched. Connect with our community. Connect with other church leaders. Be a light in the darkness. Lead others from FCC to do the same.
First Christian Church (FCC) of Orland, California is currently seeking a pastor. FCC has a long history of serving families in our agricultural community and beyond.
Our new pastor’s top priority will be to seek God before all and through all activities of our church. Secondly, to lead through the changes necessary to transition a mature membership to reach out and serve the young families of our community. Third, to teach, coach, council and shape all aspects of our church on the foundation of the Bible. We hold firmly to the truth in Timothy 3:16 that, “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;”.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will follow up shortly after receiving your resume. Thank you!