First Christian Church of Olive Hill
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1||120||Olive Hill, KY USA|
phone (606) 356-4763
Olive Hill, KY 41164
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
• Be accountable to the Elders.
• Preach at Sunday morning and evening services.
• Teach Sunday morning and Wednesday evening Bible study.
• Visit members, shut-ins, nursing homes, and visitors regularly.
• Coordinate planned ministry/congregational activities that reflect Biblical objectives.
• Attend all scheduled church activities/services
• Provide monthly status report to Elders concerning contacts, activities, issues, concerns and needs.
• Be available as needed/as applicable on days off (special circumstances,funerals, emergencies, etc.)
This position is to serve the Lord with a passion and sincere love for God, promote growth in relationships with the Lord and one another, and outreach to the lost. To glorify God in word, worship and daily lives.
See job description document for requirements.