First Christian Church of Dodge City
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|10||350-400||Dodge City , KS USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (620) 227-8686
Dodge City, KS 67801
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Student Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
First Christian Church of Dodge City is seeking a full time Student Minister. The Student Minister is responsible for biblically leading, overseeing, and developing disciples within our Student Ministry (grades 6-12).
The Student Minister will prayerfully develop, implement, and enhance a comprehensive approach to Student Ministry including:
- Discipling students into a personal relationship with God.
- Creating welcoming environments conducive to the spiritual growth and development of students.
- Develop, organize, lead and oversee a strong volunteer team.
- Implement sound Biblical teaching that connects with students.
- Support and assist parents/guardians in the process of discipling their children.
- Guide the Student Ministry in alignment with the FCC’s commitment to: Love God, Love Others, Serve the World.
If you are interested in joining us as we carry out our commitment to loving God, loving others and serving the world, then apply by sending your resume to the Senior Minister, Dusty Cookson [email protected] with the subject line "Student Minister Application" with the following attachments: 1. Your resumé 2. A statement, no longer than one page, of your philosophy of Student Ministry.