First Baptist Church Webb City
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||160||Webb City, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 673-4655
Webb City, MO 64870
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Student Pastor||Paid Part-Time||16-19|
- Showing enthusiasm through building relationships with students by spending extended time with students outside of the church environment.
- Spending approximately 15-20 hours per week overseeing and developing student ministry such as small groups, weekly fellowships, camps, and intentional outreach.
- Involving students in worship, Bible study, prayer, fellowship, and outreach.
- Assisting in planning and conducting student events such as retreats, camps, short-term mission trips, fellowships, and service projects.
- Teaching the Bible creatively to promote prayer, Christlikeness, and spiritual growth.
Professional qualifications include (1) subscribing to the Statement of Faith, Constitution, by-laws, goals, and policies of Webb City First Baptist Church and affirmation of the Baptist Faith and Message (2000) and (2) preferred experience in student ministry. Compensation and benefits include a salary depending on experience and qualifications. Interested candidates should email resume with video links to [email protected]