Fair Haven Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||600 (Pre-Covid)||Franklin, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (317) 878-4670
Franklin , IN 46131
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Discipleship/Small Group||Adult Discipleship Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The basic characteristics of the candidate:
- Thrive as part of a collaborative team alongside staff and volunteers.
- 5 years of experience leading/organizing ministry teams, small groups, and Sunday classes.
- Background with the Christian Church (Restoration Churches)
- Support the church’s vision of Transforming Lives personally and professionally
- Have a grace-filled passion to see people grow spiritually
Additional ideal characteristics:
- Ideal candidates will have experience working in a multi-staff Church
- Ideal candidates will have experience with “Rooted” (experiencerooted.com)
- Full time, Salary Position
- Responsible for the effectiveness and measurable outcomes of small groups and classes.
- Will create a strategy for engaging people previously disengaged from discipleship in the church.
- Support the vision of Transforming Lives with strategies that meet the needs of online and physical attendees.
- Oversee the equipping of teachers/leaders/facilitators
- Discipleship Minister will report to the Lead Minister
- Facilitate connecting new attendees with small groups through Rooted Groups
Our vision as a church is to Transform Lives. By focusing on evangelism, discipleship, and investing in the next generation we are a church where people can experience the hope of Christ in their lives. The next discipleship minister will have a passion to see people take a “next-step” in faith. We believe every person has a new step to take in their relationship with Christ. For some, that might be a first-time decision. For others, it’s allowing God to transform their lives in a previously unchanged corner of the heart. The next discipleship minister at Fair Haven will have a passion to see individuals take that next step.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]