Evers Road Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||100 (Pre-pandemic)||San Antonio, TX USA|
mail [email protected]
5258 Evers Road
San Antonio, TX 78238
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Evers Road Christian Church in San Antonio, Texas is searching for a new senior minister to replace our retiring this minister this year. Our church located in “north central” San Antonio. Over half of the population in the San Antonio area has a Hispanic background and our English speaking congregation has a similar demographic. Our average 2020 attendance before the pandemic was about 100. Since partially reopening in September, our attendance is continuing to rebound from a low of 40 up to 60 as of mid October. The successful candidate will be part of the eldership team and possess Biblical based preaching and teaching skills along with a desire to reach out to the community and grow the church.
- Remain above reproach and lives as an example of Biblical character.
- Show a genuine concern for the care and feeding of the ERCC flock.
- Take on a shepherding model as a primary model of leadership.
- Always speak positively of other staff and church members to others.
- Maintain a good reputation in the community.
- Practice biblical stewardship in their personal finances and applies those truths to the church’s management of all resources.
- Biblical Education Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must be capable of undergoing and passing background investigation.
- Upon employment must agree to sign confidentiality agreement.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, work well under pressure and in a team-oriented environment.
For more information, please see the attached document.
Direct inquiries and resumes to the Elders at: Email: [email protected] Address: Evers Road Christian Church Attn: Jerry Kline 5258 Evers Road San Antonio, TX 78238