Duplain Church of Christ
Duplain Church of Christ (DCC) is a multi-generational rural church with a long history and deep community roots. DCC is located in-between the communities of St. Johns, Ovid, and Elsie MI. DCC has an average attendance of 250 (Pre-COVID) people in weekly worship as well as vibrant youth and children’s ministries. DCC seeks to be Biblical in all things. DCC is a part of the Restoration Movement and seeks to live out vibrant New Testament Christianity that glorifies God and changes lives.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||250||Saint Johns, MI USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (989) 244-4878
Saint Johns, MI 48879
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Children's Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Position Duplain Church of Christ at 5565 E. Colony Rd. St. Johns MI. is seeking a full-time staff person to lead and administrate the children’s ministries of the church. Compensation will include salary, vacation, retirement, and professional reimbursements.
Objectives and Goals:
- Improve and grow the children’s ministry at DCC.
- Recruit, train, equip and inspire volunteers to carry out the children’s ministry at DCC.
Children’s Minister Responsibilities:
- Work and conduct yourself as a minister of DCC.
- Invest an average of 40hours/week in ministry duties.
- Organize and execute children’s programming.
- Recruit, train, care for and invest in the volunteers serving in the various children’s ministries.
- Create digital media as needed for the purpose of promotion and programming.
- Advise the Elders in matters relating to children, children’s activities and programs.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
Please send Resume and cover letter to Phil Beavers at [email protected]
Qualifications: A Bachelor Degree in Christian Theology, Education, or Child Development or equivalent. Experience working in children’s ministry as a lead volunteer or paid staff.