Dublin Christian Church
Dublin Christian Church is located within the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwest Virginia. Established in 1976, Dublin Christian Church has a passion for reaching people in our neighborhood, community, and world with the Gospel. Currently the staff is composed of one full time minister. Our church is located approximately 40 minutes away from Virginia Tech and 50 minutes away from Roanoke, Virginia. Dublin, Virginia is located in Pulaski County and is full of beautiful parks and lakes including Randolph Park, New River Trail, Gatewood Reservoir, and Claytor Lake State Park. Pulaski County is a great place for those who love outdoor activities!
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1||85-100||Dublin, VA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (540) 818-7391
Dublin, VA 24084
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Dublin Christian Church is seeking to hire a full-time Student Minister to oversee a dynamic ministry to children, youth, and their families.
- Lead various classes and programs which included
- Sunday School Class for JR and SR High (10-10:40am)
- Sunday evening Youth Group Hour (6-7pm)
- Wednesday Evening Children’s Programs (7-8pm)
- Recruit and lead volunteers
- Plan different events such as the Christ in Youth Conference and Teen Week.
- Be open to preaching opportunities throughout the year
- Attend board and leadership meetings
- Help with the process of vision casting
- Lead in the creation of community outreach that will bring young people and their families to the Lord.
Candidates for this position should be dedicated disciples of Christ who desire to see children, youth, and their families grow closer to Christ. They must possess the ability to equip, encourage, and lead others to effectively accomplish the mission and goals of the student ministry. A ministry degree is preferred but not necessarily required. Salary can be discussed with church leadership during the hiring process.
For more information concerning the hiring process or to submit a resume, contact Richie Goad at [email protected]