Dublin Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|1||85-100||Dublin, VA USA|
phone (540) 818-7391
Dublin, VA 24084
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
• Lead various classes and programs which include
- Sunday School Class for JR and SR High (10-10:40am)
- Sunday evening Youth Group Hour (6-7pm)
- Wednesday Evening Children’s Programs (7-8pm)
• Recruit and lead volunteers
• Plan different events such as the Christ in Youth Conference and Teen Week.
• Be open to preaching opportunities throughout the year
• Attend board and leadership meetings
• Help with the process of vision casting
• Lead in the creation of community outreach that will bring young people and their families to the Lord.
DCC’s Youth Minister will supervise programs for Pre-K through 12th grade. This is a full-time salaried position.
• Must be a baptized believer • Subscribe to the principles of the Restoration Movement/Church of Christ • Must have a strong desire to serve the Lord • Experience working with youth is desired by not necessarily preferred • Must have a genuine rapport with young people and genuine love for them • Must be sensitive to the needs of young people/teenagers with knowledge of possible solutions • Must be able to work effectively with youth, parents, leadership, and volunteers (work as a team) If interested, contact Richie Goad at (540) 818-7391 or email@example.com