Countryside Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||250||Nixa, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (417) 581-6290
Nixa, MO 65714
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Countryside Christian Church in Nixa, MO is searching for our next Youth Minister. After a successful 10 year ministry here, our current Youth Minister is moving to take a Senior Minister position out of state. We have an established and active youth ministry that is ready to grow in faith and in the likeness of Jesus in the world. The Youth Minister is responsible for planning and leading the youth ministry of Countryside Christian Church (6th-12th grade). In addition to other responsibilities listed below, this person must have a desire to seek after God and his will. The youth minister must be faithful in devotion, Bible reading, worship, and prayer in order to lead others in the same ways.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Oversee the programming of Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for the youth ministry (6-12th grade).
- Cast vision and direction for the student ministry.
- Recruit and train volunteers to help carry out the mission of the youth ministry.
- Coordinate with Children’s Minister in order to form relationships with kids who will be coming into the Youth Group.
- Plan and attend weekend retreats and summer camps to help grow the faith of the students.
- Engage students and their families outside of the church building.
- Implement evangelistic/outreach events that bring new students into our youth ministry.
- Disciple and mentor students to help them continue in their faith.
- Participate in church-wide events: VBS, Trunk-or-Treat, picnics, etc.
- Have a good working relationship with other Ministry Team members and Elders.
- Coordinate with Senior Minister to schedule regular preaching opportunities.
- Work alongside Christian Campus House in our ministry to OTC-Richwood Valley.
- Be available to talk, email, and text with students and families as needed.
- Be the primary backup when the Senior Minister is unavailable.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and list of references to [email protected]