Coquille Christian Community Church
The church was formed in 1890 originally part of the Disciples of Christ but became an Independent Christian Church in 1996. -The past two years there has been a heavy emphasis on transformative Discipleship - Books read by Leadership for background: 4 Chair Discipling by Dann Spader; Canoeing The Mountains by Tod Bolsinger
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||Live, prior to COVID-19: 130-150; Virtual: 300>||Coquille, OR USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (541) 396-3542
Coquille, OR 97423
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Supervising all other employees
- Have oversight of budget
- Supervision and mentoring of ministering staff
- Conduct weekly staff meeting
- Preach weekly Bible-based sermons and arrange for when absent
- Coordinate with worship team for worship services and special events
- Perform weddings, funerals and other services as needed or directed by Elders throughout the year
- Meet regularly with Elders and Ministry Team Leaders to coordinate vision and Direction of the church
- Provide Ministry report at monthly board meetings
- Participate in local ministerial programs when appropriate
- Work to promote and execute the mission through evangelism and discipleship
Compensation: 70k+ depending on education, experience and ability.
Purpose: To lead and direct the mission of the church along with the Elders.
- A minimum of 4-year degree from an accredited Christian College, preferably associated with Christian Church/Churches of Christ. (Graduate Degree Preferred) - Be familiar with the history of the Restoration Movement Send resume to [email protected] along with three references and an online link to sermons.