Compass Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|100||6000+||Colleyville, TX USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (817) 406-1978
Colleyville, TX 76244
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's||Kindergarten - 2nd Grade Coordinator||Paid Part-Time||20-30|
To view the open position on our website please follow this link.
Responsible for the planning and execution of an exciting and dynamic age appropriate worship experience every weekend (including worship and music, video, teaching, games, and any other creative elements). This position is accountable to Children’s Team Pastor who will supervise, encourage and evaluate the effectiveness of the person in this position.
Essential Job Duties
- Recruiting/inviting and scheduling volunteers in the Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Ministry.
- Communicate consistently with parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities as well as providing the tools they need for spiritual leadership. Effectively help build a strong partnership between church and family.
- Responsible for the promotion of Children’s Ministry through multiple platforms, including social media.
- Ensure the safety, both physically and emotionally, of all children who participate in Children’s Ministry.
- Responsible for administering and developing the comprehensive standards, curricula, and programming elements for each area of oversight, and ensure its successful implementation and alignment with the overall vision of the church.
- Oversee processes, procedures, and volunteer recruitment regarding Buddy Ministry.
For more information, please see the attached document.
Please fill out the online application at www.compass.church.