Community Christian Church of Linn, MO
Independent Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||160||Linn, MO USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (573) 897-3011
Linn, MO 65051
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Children's, Youth, College/Young Adult||Youth/Family Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Community Christian Church in Linn, Missouri is looking to a hire a full-time Youth/Family Minister. This position would oversee birth-young adult ministry. Community Christian Church is averaging 160 in attendance, and pre-COVID we had an active and vibrant youth ministry for all ages. We are currently working on re-launching many programs including youth groups. Linn is a rural community 25 miles east of Missouri's state capital, Jefferson City.
- Must have an authentic relationship with Jesus.
- Must have a degree/working toward a degree from a College affiliated with the Christian Church.
- Must have Spiritual gifts of leadership and teaching.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and receive and give encouragement and correction.
Philosophy of Ministry Requirements:
- Must believe and teach a believer’s baptism by immersion.
- Practice a ministry that creates disciples who make disciples.
- Believe that no task is beneath their station.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruiting and training a team of volunteers to help lead the ministry.
- Teach and organize programs for all ages.
- Occasional preaching throughout the year.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]