Community Christian Church
Non-Denominational Christian Church. Linn is located in Central Missouri 20 miles east of Jefferson City. Linn R2 School district is about 1 mile west of the church. Linn is the county seat of Osage County, and its population is more than 1400. Also, Linn is home to one of the nations top Technical schools State Technical College Of Missouri. 10. We currently have one worship service that averages 200 in attendance.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|4||200||Linn, MO USA|
Dennis Hopke or Amanda Mueller
mail [email protected] or [email protected].com
phone (573) 897-3011 or (573) 690-7956
Linn, MO 65051
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Pastor/Lead Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
This position is determined to be full-time (approximately 40+ hours a week), including Sunday ministry activities. The senior minister is expected to keep consistent office hours, however, the actual tasks will be considered flexible and fluid in any week’s time schedule.
Characteristics & Qualifications:
- Exhibit a deep and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, being unashamed to preach, teach and share the gospel.
- Uphold the scriptural qualifications of a minister as found in 1 Tim. 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9 and 1 Peter 5:1-4.
- Be committed to and promote the mission, vision and ministry of CCC.
- Affirm the doctrine, faith, and practice of the New Testament Church as demonstrated by the Independent Christian Church and Restoration Movement.
- Provide strong recommendations and references, as well as possess a personal background that reflects strong moral and ethical character.
- Effectively serve, lead, communicate with and shepherd the staff and congregation.
- Demonstrate a genuine love for people and have a Christ-like concern for their spiritual, mental and emotional health.
- A Minimum of 5 years experience serving as a Senior Minister, Associate Minister, or other equivalent qualifying experience.
- Our current annual budget is $215,000 Which of excess of 10% is earmarked for missions.
Please send resume, references, and links to sermons if possible to the email address. You can also mail all information as well.