Church of Christ
Superior, Nebraska is a town of approximately 2000 residents that is located in the Republican River Valley in south-central Nebraska, one mile from the Kansas border. (cityofsuperior.org) The church in Superior was established in 1947 and has an average attendance of 50-75 souls at the Sunday morning worship service. We are seeking applicants for the full-time position of a preaching and teaching minister for our congregation.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||50-75||Superior, NE USA|
phone (402) 879-4067
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Preaching Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
All candidates for this position must be committed to Christ and His church, to the Bible as the inerrant and complete word of God and to the Campbell-Stone Restoration Movement. The individual that will fill this position must have a degree from an accredited college, seminary or university and some previous experience serving as either a senior or associate minister. Personal and professional qualities of the candidates are as follows:
- Ability to effectively share the message of salvation found in the gospels through the written and spoken word of God.
- Committed to preaching the full truth of the Scriptures. Lifelong learner and student of the Bible, continually seeking the heart of God.
- Committed to local evangelism and congregational discipleship.
- Demonstrate leadership, management, and organizational skills, while working shoulder-to-shoulder with church leadership.
- Lead by example, serving as a role model, inspiring others to serve Christ, by demonstrating a strong work ethic, moral integrity and living a Christian lifestyle that is consistent with the teachings of the Bible.
- Ability to relate well to people of all ages as evidenced through a true interest in the lives of members of the congregation and people in the community.
- Committed to strong family values and community involvement.
- Be called and led to Superior, Nebraska to serve the Lord through ministering to the Superior Church of Christ.
Check us out at superiorchurchofchrist.org or at facebook.com/superiorchurchofchrist. Interested applicants are asked to please email a cover letter and their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Type of Employment: Full Time Ministry Compensation: $35K - $55K package, including housing, depending on qualifications and experience.
Email resume/inquiries to email@example.com