Christ's Church of Mt. Spokane
Our motto at Christ's Church of Mt. Spokane is Real People Real Love. We strive to live this and be this to the community around us. We are a non-denominational church that believes that Jesus Christ is the head of the body (His Church). We desire to follow His teachings. Christ’s Church of Mt. Spokane, in the Mead, Washington area, is seeking a full time minister who has a love for people and has a heart for evangelism.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|N/A||N/A||Spokane, WA USA|
phone (509) 466-3536
Mead, WA 99021
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Sr. Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
1. Provide spiritual leadership, by word and by example, being committed to the message and mission of Jesus Christ and His Church.
2. Provide Biblical programming for the assemblies of the Church. Present the major portion of the preaching of God’s Word during the Sunday morning assemblies.
3. Equip members to participate in personal evangelistic outreach.
4. Develop, promote and implement a vision and strategy for evangelizing the Mead community.
5. Maintain communication, participate, and seek unity among area restoration Churches.
Candidates must have strong preaching and organizational skills, desire to reach the lost, and a strong understanding of Restoration principles. If interested, please print and complete the forms below, and send to email@example.com