Boulder Ridge Fellowship
A Baptist Church whose mission is to lead people to establish a relationship with Christ in order to equip and empower them to demonstrate God's love to the world. We are a small church that is on the move, having recently gone through a replanting phase. We have been in our new location for approximately two years. We put an emphasis on Children's and Youth Ministries in our church, but have something for everyone.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|2||45||Bentonville, AR United States|
phone (479) 366-8756
Bentonville, AR 72712
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Pastor||Paid Part-Time||10-15|
1. Develop, coordinate, and recruit volunteers to assist in youth ministries
2. Oversee the planning and development of youth summer program, weekly group meetings and outings and events
3. Plan and organize fundraisers as needed to support youth oriented ministries
4. Attend all church services and church functions on a regular basis.
5. Maintain contact with the youth and their parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities.
6. Plan at least one Youth event per quarter.
7. Develop goals and objectives to move the youth through a continuum of spiritual development
8. Lead and equip the youth to take leadership roles in the church.
9. Organize and participate in youth outings, mission trips, retreats, and Christian events.
10. Provide an annual report to church leadership.
1. Education: Biblical/Ministerial Associates Degree or higher. 2. Ability to effectively communicate biblical principles and values. 3. Promotes an environment for the social and spiritual development of young adults. 4. Outstanding moral character. 5. Self-motivated with competent organizational skills. 6. Ability to relate to children and youth on the appropriate social, spiritual, and technical levels. 7. In touch with social issues and trends affecting today’s youth. 8. Team Builder.