Bethany Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|20+||1800||Washington, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (812) 610-1700
Washington, IN 47501
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Associate Ministry, Other||Connections Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The Connections Director will be a dual role on the Discipleship team at Bethany Christian Church. This role will be responsible for providing oversight to our First Impression Ministry and connecting people to our Engagement Pathway. Along with that, they will oversee our Discover Bethany experience designed to get people connected and taking active steps in their discipleship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing the overall vision and philosophy of First Impressions Ministry from the website, building, and volunteer culture.
- Oversee and manage Difference Maker teams including all greeters, ushers, parking lot attendants, Connection Central, hospitality, communion prep and communion/offering servers.
- Develop a leadership pipeline to invest and raise up Difference Makers to lead ministry teams and become ministry leads.
- Assist in developing and oversee implementation of our Engagement Pathway along with monitoring effectiveness and needed adjustments.
- Oversee Connection Central environments along with upkeep of current material and newcomer welcome packets.
For more information, please see the attached file.
Please submit a resume and cover letter. We will conduct multiple interviews with ideal candidates.