Batesville Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|5||325||Batesville, IN USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (812) 934-5147
Batesville, IN 47006
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Youth Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
The primary purpose of the Youth Pastor (middle school to college age) will be to:
- Equip, empower, and encourage parents to disciple their children as well as raising up and equipping others in the congregation to serve as spiritual mentors of the next generation.
- Develop a vision for youth, young adults, and family offerings for BCC.
- Work with the Lead Pastor to provide outreach/on-ramps/involvement.
- Create and organize programming that provides on-ramps to establish and grow their relationships with Christ.
- Plan and implement special activities including service projects (youth and/or family), fun/amp events, mission trips, retreats, etc., for middle school through college age.
- Develop the strategies to disciple and train volunteers and mentors involved in ministry.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a ministry related field. Although not required, a seminary degree is a great bonus. The ideal candidate will have one to five years of ministry leadership experience, with a history of building/growing a ministry. Prior experience in a church setting is a great bonus but not required. Because Batesville has a significant number of practicing and non-practicing Catholics, experience with Catholicism is a plus for candidates. Please follow this link to apply (NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS MUST GO THROUGH THIS LINK): https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/batesville-christian-church-youth-pastor