Arundel Christian Church
ACC is a non-denominational church in Glen Burnie, MD, made up of imperfect people who form a community of faith. We're not big on "religion," but we do think that a relationship with Jesus Christ is the most amazing thing that any human being can experience!
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|12||650-750||Glen Burnie, MD USA|
phone (410) 768-3007
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Youth||Student Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Lead and coordinate student activities for grades 6 through 12. These include Sunday evening programming and small groups, mission trips, retreats, service opportunities, and other special events.
- Build impactful relationships with volunteers and parents—equipping them, first and foremost, to do the work of student ministry.
- Build impactful relationships with students in order to encourage them to follow Christ.
- Teach students in an engaging & compelling way, helping them grow in their understanding of God.
- Teach, encourage, and promote the active involvement of parents as a key part of a discipleship strategy whenever possible. When not, be willing and able to personally, or through team involvement, seek to disciple students towards Godliness.
- Build relationships and community within the student ministry through creative programming. Must be able to promote and have fun!
- Recruit, encourage, equip, and train student ministry volunteers while working alongside them to reach ministry goals.
- Build relationships with community contacts (other student leaders, service partnerships, schools, etc.)
- Work with Communications Team on promotional materials for programming as necessary.
- Pray for and with students, parents, and leaders.
- Maintain a high-quality ministry environment that is safe and secure.
- Occasionally, give the message in our Sunday worship services.
- Oversee and manage the student ministry budget.
We are seeking a Student Pastor who has a proven track record of growing student ministries with a preferred minimum of 5 years experience. If you believe God is calling you to step out in faith, we would love to hear from you!
To apply or for more information, please visit: https://arundelcc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3&source=aWQ9Nw%3D%3D.