Academics In Asia
Overseas Campus Ministry and Job Placement
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|130||N/A||Redding, CA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (209) 877-7427
Redding, CA 96003
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|International, Other||Marketing Intern||Volunteer, Internship||20-30|
AIA MEDIA INTERNSHIPS
The Marketing internship job would be to assist Academics in Asia (AIA) in producing, organizing, and allocating useful material for marketing to potential teachers who would consider employment at Sias University. The individual will assume responsibility for producing marketing material while collaborating with the other colleagues within AIA, the teacher recruitment department of Sias University (Sias University Wikipedia). This role allows interns to apply principles from their university courses to their professional skill development in the field of marketing, HR, film, and communication/digital media.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- We are choosing 8 interns by April 20th. The interns may assist AIA on projects collecting, organizing, and analyzing relevant data; developing & compiling materials for use on social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc...), so as to expand and grow the Academics in Asia brand on behalf of Sias University. The individuals will be provided a scorecard on their performance with a letter and LinkedIn reference upon completion of their internships.
- Attend weekly zoom meetings and present personal progress toward the objectives set- forth from the AIA leadership team.
- Assist in collecting, organizing, analyzing, & applying data to AIA marketing strategies.
- Create & Design content for AIA marketing campaigns to inform teacher candidates
Adaptable Job Duties:
Any degree/background can apply. We want to put you in your strengths/passions for most of the internship. Those with the following skills are encouraged to apply and let us know that is your passion/skill.
- InDesign, (re-design this E-Book)
- Photoshop, (re-design this poster)
- Instagram Marketing/Stories/Target Market Growth, (see Instagram.com/AcademicsinAsia)
- Implementing Facebook Pixel, Facebook/Instagram Re-targeting Ads, • Blogging/SEO, (See AIA Blog) • WordPress, (improve AIA site StoryBrand marketing philosophy)
- Video/Photo Journalism. We have plans to create an online webinar utilizing key clips from AIA YouTube Channel and unused b-roll and video interviews we have stored online.
If interested please send resume by April 20th: [email protected]