A New Beginning Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|8||500+||Ludowici , GA USA|
mail [email protected]
phone (912) 269-1609
2047 Ga Hwy 57
Ludowici , GA 31316
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Grade School||Children's Ministry Director||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
1. Recruit, train and coordinate workers for Children’s Ministry (CM) classes and events, worship services and Gateway programs. Works cooperatively with all staff and volunteers.
2. Provide a warm, friendly and learning environment for children and families.
3. Uses appropriate child development knowledge to best meet the needs of ANBC’s children in curriculum selection, child discipline, classroom grouping, etc.
4. Communicates the needs of the children’s program to other staff and church leaders as appropriate. Organizes, sets-up and stocks classrooms with necessary supplies.
5. Coordinates sanitation and safety protocols for CM.
6. Works with Buildings and Grounds for repairs.
7. Visits classes for the purpose of evaluation and teacher support in order to address any issues or emergencies that arise. Teaches classes as needed.
8. Coordinates and provides leadership in developing and implementing a young family outreach ministry focused on children activities.
9. Assists Lead Pastor in visiting young church families involved in CM as requested; to consult with parents regarding an issue with their child; and to refer to certified counselors as appropriate.
10. Attends monthly CM Team meetings, weekly Staff meetings, and attend monthly Session meetings.
11. Participates in the CM Team annual budget estimating process.
12. Coordinates childcare for A New Beginning Church services and events.
13. Participates in the life and worship of the Congregation.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor that contribute to the administration and life of the Church.
1. Knowledge and experience in Biblical interpretation, child development (and faith development) and religious educational theory and practice. 2. Maintains confidentiality as appropriate and accountable with church resources. 3. Seeks opportunities to grow professionally. 4. Understands reformed theology, and polity, program and mission of A New Beginning Church. Please contact Pastor Tom at [email protected] or (912) 269-1609 if interested.