6th and Gibbs Church of Christ
Independent Church of Christ/Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|3||80||Cottage Grove, OR USA|
phone (541) 942-3822
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Description : The Senior Minister has primary responsibility for preaching and teaching the Word of God and to provide leadership, shepherding and vision to the Body in partnership with the Elders, Staff, Ministry Teams and Congregation.
Key Skills and Abilities:
● Passionately embodies God’s Word and lives out the gospel in his daily life.
● Shows a deep commitment to Christ and has His heart for all people.
● Has well-developed communication, including strong listening skills and can clearly articulate the vision, mission, and strategies that will spiritually grow the church.
● Champions evangelism by inspiring, equipping, and motivating the congregation to share the gospel with all in our community and others within our reach.
● Through outreach and ministry activities seeks to reach the unchurched in the community using innovative methods.
● Has a relational connection to the congregation, and provides ongoing pastoral support and care of the congregation in partnership with the Elders.
Compensation and Benefits:
● Base compensation of $50,000 with an additional $300/per month or $3,600/per year for health insurance or retirement plan of your choice. Start with 2-week vacation, also 6 paid holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and quarterly Sundays off with pay
Education and Ordination Requirement: Ordained or eligible to be ordained in the Christian Church/ Church of Christ. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of ministry (M Div. preferred). Compensation and Benefits Base compensation of $50,000. Start with 2 weeks vacation, also 6 paid holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and quarterly Sundays off with pay. Please apply online at 6thandgibbs.com/jobs