The OCC Athletic Department develops students physically, mentally and spiritually. Athletic Director Chris Lahm believes that, just like preachers and musicians, athletes have God-given talents to be used for God’s glory. OCC athletes are ambassadors for Christ, representing the college second, and the Lord first (2 Corinthians 5:20).
In addition to OCC’s five varsity athletic teams, OCC’s intramural program lets students have fun and fellowship while staying in shape. All students and employees are invited to participate in intramural teams for Ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, basketball and futsal.
Monday-Friday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
The excellent athletics facilities at OCC are available for all students. Our spacious Multi-purpose Building provides a full-size basketball and volleyball floor, indoor walking and running area, weight room, racquetball court, locker rooms and theater seating. The soccer field is a well-marked, well-maintained tournament-regulation grass field.
Every summer, OCC Athletics hosts sports camps for kids ages 3rd-12th grade. OCC men's head basketball coach and Athletic Director Chris Lahm oversees all camp activities. Members of past and present Ambassador teams help Coach Lahm teach skills in athletics as well as foster spiritual growth.
Space for camps is limited, so register early. Contact the Athletics Office for more information.
- Junior High Girls (Grades 6-8): June 11-14 ($165) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- Junior High Boys (Grades 6-8): June 18-21 ($165) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- High School Boys (Grades 9-12): June 25-29 ($195) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- Boys and Girls Day Camp (Grades 3-5): July 5-7 ($50) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- Junior High Girls 1 (Grades 6-8): June 14-16 ($50) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- Junior High Girls 2 (Grades 6-8): July 5-7 ($50) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- Junior High Girls 3 (Grades 6-8): July 10-12 ($50) | Register here! | Download registration form.
- Middle School (Grades 5-8): July 15-17 | SWMO Running Camp
- High School (Grades 9-12): July 17-21 | SWMO Running Camp