Each new freshman and transfer student is required to attend an Ozark Welcome orientation session.
Click through each month to see what you need to do to have a successful start in August!
- Submit $100 enrollment deposit.
- Submit FAFSA and any additional information requested.
(OCC school code: 015569)
- Request FINAL transcript to be sent to OCC.
- Register for Ozark Welcome Orientation (required):
Dates: June 17, July 22, August 5 and August 18*
- Ozark Welcome Schedule. Students are required to attend the full day. Additional details will be emailed to students the week of the event.
*August 18 session is reserved for students outside Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois and Nebraska.
Joplin area hotels offer special rates for attending an Ozark event. Click here for details.
- Complete housing documents through my.occ.edu student portal Housing and Orientation tab.
- Accept financial aid awards through NetPartner portal.
- Work hard to save money for school.
- Be sure financial aid awards have been accepted.
- Notify the OCC Student Financial Services Office of any outside scholarships (e.g., church and community organizations).
- Check your my.occ.edu student portal often.
- Dorm Move-In and Orientation is Friday, August 18.
- First payment is due August 18. Payment policy details are available here.