Each new freshman and transfer student is required to attend an Ozark Welcome orientation session.
Click through each month to see what you need to do to have a successful start in August!
- Submit $100 enrollment deposit.
- Submit FAFSA and any additional information requested.
(OCC school code: 015569)
- Request FINAL transcript to be sent to OCC.
- Register for Ozark Welcome Orientation (required):
Dates: June 17, July 22, August 5 and August 18*
- Ozark Welcome Schedule. Students are required to attend the full day. Additional details will be emailed to students the week of the event.
*August 18 session is reserved for students outside Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois and Nebraska.
- Complete housing documents through my.occ.edu student portal Housing and Orientation tab.
- Accept financial aid awards through NetPartner portal.
- Work hard to save money for school.
- Be sure financial aid awards have been accepted.
- Notify the OCC Financial Aid Office of any outside scholarships (e.g., church and community organizations).
- Check your my.occ.edu student portal often.
- Dorm Move-In and Orientation is Friday, August 18.
- First payment is due August 18. Payment policy details are available here.