Facebook Image


The OCC Registrar's Office handles students' transfer hours, grades, enrollment, transcript requests, name changes, address corrections, and more. For questions regarding your academic record, contact the Registrar's Office at [email protected] or 417.626.1274. 

Request a transcript here.

Transfer of Credit

Students requesting a letter of reference or recommendation or evaluation from a faculty or staff member at Ozark Christian College must sign a release if the document is to contain any details that are considered educational records. Students must complete and sign this form and then forward it to the person providing the reference/recommendation/evaluation.

Request a Letter of Reference Form here.

Request a Transcript

OCC partners with Parchment to offer electronic and paper transcript services. Current students and alumni can request an official OCC transcript here.

Click here

Student Reactivation Form

This application is for students who have attended OCC in the past. Please submit this form by August 5 (fall enrollment) or January 5 (spring enrollment).

Download Form

Address/Name Change Form

Change your address/name with OCC. All name change requests require an official form of ID. Current students can also update their address on the student portal.

Download Form


On Campus

Your time at OCC will be marked by excellent Bible teaching, practical ministry training and a caring community.

On Campus


Online learning delivers the same quality, biblical education and ministry training in flexible eight-week classes.

Online Learning

Dual Degree Program

Our cooperative, dual degree program with Missouri Southern State University lets students earn bachelor's degrees from each school.

Co-Op Program


The Seth Wilson Library holds nearly 100,000 books and audio-visual materials.

Seth Wilson Library

Academic Resource Center

The ARC offers extra academic assistance and special needs accommodations.

OCC Learning Center

Registrar's Office

Transcript request? Contact our registrar, who maintains all academic records.

Contact the Registrar
Scroll To Top