Back to previous page
Here is your degree.
BIS - BIBLE AND INTERCULTURAL STUDIES
The Bachelor of Bible and Ministry degree is a two-year program of study for students who already have an earned bachelor degree and want to be prepared for ministry in a cross-cultural setting.
Download the PDF for this degree to see full details including the recommended course of study (schedule).
1. Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible.
2. Demonstrate competencies in exegesis and communication skills in the production of sermons, lessons, and papers.
3. Articulate a presentation of the gospel to lead someone to Christ.
4. Express Christian worldview that interfaces with contemporary cultural issues.
5. Demonstrate leadership and equipping skills for the church in a cross-cultural setting.
32 hours of Biblical Studies
18 hours of Mission Studies
7 hours of General Studies
1 hour of Elective
8 hours of Professional Studies