Back to previous page
Here is your degree.
BTH - Christian Education
The Bachelor of Theology degree (Christian Education major) involves a five-year program designed to prepare the student to serve the church in the area of Christian Education. Two years of Greek are required.
Download the PDF for this degree to see full details including the recommended course of study (schedule).
1. Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible.
2. Demonstrate competencies in exegesis and communication skills in the production of sermons, lessons, and papers.
3. Articulate a presentation of the gospel to lead someone to Christ.
4. Express Christian worldview that interfaces with contemporary cultural issues.
5. Demonstrate leadership and equipping skills for the church.
6. Read and translate NT Greek.
7. Write and defend a theological paper.
8. Demonstrate a competency in the Christian Education major through an acceptable integrated project.
56 hours of Biblical Studies
53 hours of General Studies
21 hours of Professional Studies
2 hours of Elective
30 hours in the Christian Education major