StoneBridge Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|25||+1800||Fremont, NE USA|
phone (402) 281-0845
Omaha, NE 68116
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Worship/Music||Fremont Worship Pastor||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
To lead and minister to people through the use of creative arts in support of weekly worship services and other church ministry activities as assigned. This includes leadership in and facilitation of weekly adult worship services, both musically and technically, and support of other ministry areas in the use of worship and arts. Thi will include campus specific and central responsibilities.
1. Function as the primary worship leader for morning services at StoneBridge Fremont.
2. Lead weekly worship team rehearsals.
3. Facilitate the congregation’s participation in worship.
4. Aid in the recruitment and development of instrumentalists, vocalists, worship leaders, and
5. Train and maintain the tech team. As well as maintain equipment.
6. Continued honing of musical and technical proficiency.
7. Central responsibilities depending on gifting and need.
1. Participate in scheduled Fremont staff meetings (weekly) and StoneBridge all staff development times (monthly). In addition, participation in team-building events for Fremont Staff, Worship Arts Staff or all StoneBridge Staff may be necessary.
2. Prepare and facilitate devotions at worship team rehearsals.
3. Make contact with worship and tech teams weekly to give notes, provide encouragement, and make them aware of what is needed from them on weeks that they are scheduled.
4. Engage and serve in Fremont Campus activities and outreach as agreed upon by the Campus Pastor.
5. Other duties as assigned and agreed upon.
1. A mature, growing believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel, along with the ability to clearly communicate it.
2. Committed to spiritual integrity and artistic excellence.
3. Able to demonstrate proficiency on (or shows aptitude to learn) ProPresenter 6, Ableton Live 9, MainStage, Omnisphere, and Native Instruments, Jands Vista V2, Midas M32, Panasonic
4. Committed to the community of StoneBridge.
5. In agreement with StoneBridge’s mission and values (sb.church).