Rocky Fork Fellowship
An Independent Christian Church
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||390||Hallsville, MO United States|
Hallsville, MO 65255
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Grade School||Children's Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Rocky Fork Fellowship (Restoration Christian Church)
Located in Hallsville Missouri, 8 miles north of Columbia Missouri.
Average Sunday morning attendance: 390-420
9 yr old church plant
Contemporary services 8:30 and 10:30
Position: Full-time Children’s Minister
Salary range: $35,000-40,000
Purpose of Position: To make disciples through Rocky Fork’s Children’s Ministry, by leading a group of highly motivated servants. To recruit, train and empower the congregation to teach foundational Biblical lessons and prepare an excellent worship environment for children. Build relationships with families by being involved and invested in their lives, reaching beyond Sunday mornings into homes, schools, activities and personal lives.
• Commitment to Jesus Christ with a deep personal faith and devotional life.
• Solid commitment to the authority of Scripture.
• Warm, encouraging personality that connects well with children and parents.
• Team player-able to lead, delegate and empower others to serve.
• Must possess the ability to perform lead roles in Biblical teaching skits and presenting a VBS style worship environment every Sunday.
• Baptized Christian believer who feels a call by God into ministry.
• Children’s Ministry experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree from a Restoration Christian College or successful working experience in a growing Children’s Ministry.
• Oversee and be responsible for all programming and ministry for Nursery – 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, special events, school and community activities, etc….
• Recruit, lead, train, coordinate and schedule a team of volunteers to reach families with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
• Become an active team player of the Rocky Fork’s staff and serve where needed.
Candidates will be evaluated on their Character, Competency and Chemistry.
Job Description Document
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Rocky Fork Fellowship, PO Box 55, Hallsville, MO 65255, RE: Children's Minister Postion Phone: 573-696-3810