Highpoint is a non-denominational church that is passionate about Jesus Christ. Here you’ll find willing worshippers and community servants- and a loving, friendly, casual atmosphere.
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|7||400||Cedar Park, TX USA|
Cedar Park, TX 78613
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Jr/Sr High, Internships||Youth Ministry Intern||Internship, Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
- Growing personal relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ, the body of Christ, and God’s work in the world. Spend regular time in personal Bible study/devotional to maintain your own spiritual health outside of ministry.
- Present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to youth and encourage them in their Spiritual growth
- Observe and gain practical experience in encouraging youth, their families, and ministry volunteers
- Work with Highpoint Youth Ministry staff to plan and carry out activities (summer camp, Grow Groups, Mission Trips, Conferences, weekly programs, special events, etc.)
- Responsible for administrative tasks as needed, including social media content and end of summer photo/video project
- Meet weekly for study, prayer, planning, evaluation and communication
- Lead activities when Highpoint Youth staff is away. Teaching as directed and as opportunities avail themselves.
- Accompany the Youth Pastor on most (or all) summer camps and trips.
- Be the creator and primary lead of at least one youth event during the summer
-Teaching Bible lessons in the Middle School/High School Ministry
- Meet with students in Highpoint Youth outside of regularly scheduled activities and maintain proper boundaries
Job Description Document
Please submit via email a resume along with references to email@example.com. Our search team will be reviewing all resumes and making contact swiftly.