Central Christian Church
Central Leadership Institute Residency
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|165||20,000||Mesa, AZ USA|
933 N Lindsay Rd
MESA, AZ 85213
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Internships||Central Leadership Institute Residency||Internship||30-40+|
Central Leadership Institute is a year-long paid residency program at Central Christian Church of Arizona. Our goal is to help leaders activate their passions, develop their gifts, and launch into their ministry career fully prepared to thrive and lead well in the local church and marketplace.
In This Program, Residents Will:
- Gain hands-on ministry experience within a specific ministry that fits his or her gifting and passion
- Receive individual discipleship and mentoring
- Experience one of our Global peacemaking trips to North East Africa and Israel Palestine
- Develop as a leader from regular teaching by seasoned pastors, world and business leaders
- Grow within a team-based environment of peers
- Build a network of ministry influence
- Build a resume and become hirable to church and para-church organizations upon completion
This position begins July 23, 2017.
This residency provides a full-time salary, shared apartment/host home and medical coverage.
For more details please feel free to contact Bri Johns at: CLI@centralaz.com
apply online: http://www.centralaz.com/cli