Bethany Christian Church
New Testament Restoration Movement, Instrumental
|Church/Organization Employee||Average Attendance||Location|
|6||400||Dallas, GA USA|
Tracy Blackburn, Elder
Temple, GA 30179
|Position Category||Position Title||Position Type||Weekly Hours|
|Preaching/Senior||Senior Minister||Paid Full-Time||30-40+|
Bethany Christian Church is a contemporary, instrumental, and vibrant Restoration Movement Christian Church in Northwest Atlanta, GA suburbs. We are currently seeking the man God wants as our next Senior Minister. We average 350-400 in weekly attendance. We have a fairly large footprint in the community, but we have barely scratched the surface. HUGE growth potential with great congregation, staff, facilities and leadership team in place. Some of the characteristics that God has shown us that we need for the man in this ministry include:
• He MUST be in love with Jesus. This is non-negotiable.
• He MUST prioritize in this order: Jesus, Family, Church. This is non-negotiable also.
• He should lead his family well and they need to support his ministry.
• He should be solidly based in Scripture with Restoration Movement background preferred.
• He should view this as a ministry and a calling and not just a job. He is self-motivated.
• He should be exceptionally gifted and engaging from the pulpit.
• He should agree with our “live, love and serve” philosophy.
• He should have a solid background. References will be checked closely.
• He should love and relate to everyone regardless of their personal or professional status.
• He should be real and genuine. Not perfect, but real and genuine.
• He should have a heart for youth and the other ministries within the church.
• He should be high energy, humorous, charismatic and outgoing. Not a wallflower.
• He should have a genuine concern and interest for the community.
• He should be able to work with an active, committed Eldership and Staff.
• He should be able to lead, delegate, mentor and provide vision.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for the right Senior Minister. If you feel that you would meet at least most of these characteristics, then please send your resume and any supporting audio/video files of your sermons to Tracy Blackburn, Elder at: email@example.com. Please DO NOT contact the church directly. Thank you and God Bless You. (And yes, to avoid any confusion, even though my name is Tracy, I am a male lol.)
See Job Description