Ready to sign up?Register Now!
Early Registration$30Includes event shirt
Regular Registration$35Does not guarantee an event shirt
Compass Student Worship Band
- Day 1
- 5:00 PM - Registration Opens
- 7:00 PM - The Main Session
- 8:30 PM - The Group Time
- 9:30 PM - The Late Night at Victory Ministry and Sports Complex
- 1:00 AM - The Curfew
- Day 2
- 8:00 AM - The Breakfast
- 9:15 AM - The Main Session
- 10:30 AM - The Group Time
- 11:15 AM - The Lunch
- 12:15 PM - The Class
- 1:30 PM - The Main Session
Registration & Housing Info
This event is for students in grades 9th-12th. The cost is $30 if you register before October 21 or $35 after that date.
Registration will open on Monday, August 1, 2016.
Important details about registration:
- A deposit of $10 per person is required at the time of registration. This deposit will be non-refundable one week prior to the event.
- As an incentive for you to register your group in advance, we're offering an early registration price of $30, and we will guarantee a t-shirt for every registration submitted by October 14.
- The last day to add or drop students without a late fee will be Thursday, November 3. This gives us time to arrange housing before your group arrives. Any "day of" additions will have an additional $10 late fee.
- Each student will need a Teen Event Permission Form.
You are welcome to stay in our dorms on our campus for The Event. Our college students will be in session during The Event, so you will be staying as guests in their rooms. A few things to remember:
- Housing guaranteed for the first 800 students.
- Dorm preference requests will close one week before The Event.
- Children 10 and under (including babies and infants) are not permitted to stay on campus in the dorms. Any sponsors wanting to bring their children will need to make other housing arrangements.
- We request that you bring one adult sponsor per five students of each gender.
- If your group would like to have a campus tour and class room experience, our Admissions Department will make these arrangements for you for Friday morning. If you choose to do this, you may stay on campus Thursday night. There is a $5 per person fee for this additional night. Select this option on the registration form.
- If you choose to stay off campus, you'll receive a $5 per person discount in your registration fee.
For more info contact Grace Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.626.1234 ext. 2102.
You will be guests in the dorm room of our current college students. Please bring a sleeping bag and pillow because you will likely be sleeping on the floor. You will also need toiletries and a towel. There is one bathroom per dorm floor. You may want to consider bringing appropriate athletic attire for the late night venue. Activities include basketball, batting cage, archery tag, rock walls, hang-out areas, 9-square, dodge ball, Nerf gun wars, video games and more.
Get the OzarkEvents app!
Use the following maps for your convenience.