September 30 - October 1, 2014
Faith Forum is an annual on-campus lectureship which brings in leading thinkers in the areas of theology, philosophy, worldview, and apologetics aimed at challenging our students to thoughtfully examine their faith within the context of the vast arena of ideas. Most OCC professors dismiss their classes so students may attend these sessions as they reinforce and build upon what students learn in class. This event is also open and free to the public.
Virginia Beach, VA
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- 10:00 a.m. -- "The Bible and the Homosexuality Debate"
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. -- Workshop - "Counselor Training" in L-13.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- 8:00 a.m. -- "Ministering to those with same-sex attraction"
- 10:00 a.m. -- Q and A with students in the chapel
- 12:30-1:15 p.m. -- Lunch with the OCC Faculty in the banquet room of the Dining Hall