OCC Teen Event Information
Event Links: GetaWay -- The Event -- Deeper Life
- $35 per person
- $10 "early bird" discount
- Includes: housing (for first 600), Saturday breakfast/lunch, admission to all sessions and activities
- Included for first 600 registrants (limit due to safety/fire codes)
- $5 per person discount if staying off campus
- See a list of local accommodations or call us at 417.626.1234, Ext 2034.
- NOTE: While families are a high priority to OCC, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of eleven in the dorms.
- Be prepared for the weather! Students will be outside at some points.
- Pillow, sleeping bag, blanket (most likely will sleep on dorm room floors)
- Shower items, towel (one bathroom on each floor)
- Everyone must pay, including sponsors, to cover fee of items listed above
- Request 1 male sponsor for every 6 male students, and 1 female sponsor for every 6 females.
- For security and safety, sponsors are expected to stay with group at all times.
- Each student needs to turn in an Emergency Medical Treatment Form.
- Print an emergency medical treatment form here.
- Make sure they are signed by parents and turned in at registration!
- Please contact us directly so that we can best accommodate any specific needs for your group.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER
417-529-5577 (Jim Dalrymple)
FOR MORE INFORMATION…
Email us at Dalrymple.Jim@occ.edu