Online Learning: Summer 2015
Ozark Christian College is now offering an increasing number of online classes to adult learners. Whether you desire to take one class, finish a degree, or complete an entire bachelors degree online, OCC can help you invest in your calling. Plans are now underway to offer a Bachelors of Biblical Studies online, pending accreditor approval in February.
All online courses are 8-weeks long and are comparable in rigor to our on-campus classes. Each week is consistently arranged to create a rhythm that students can anticipate and prepare accordingly. As an online student, you will experience the same quality and college-level learning that you would expect from the OCC classroom.
Ozark understands that God calls a wide variety of people, personalities, and age groups into ministry. When He issues a midlife calling to adults, our online program is able to meet your unique needs.
Contact Dena Hurley at 417-626-1277 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin investing in your calling.
Dates and Costs
- Outstanding balances must be paid prior to enrollment. Spring 2015 student bills must be paid by 5:00 pm (CDT) on May 22nd, 2015.
- Application Deadline: 11:55 p.m. (CDT), May 26th, 2015
- Enrollment Deadline: 5:00 p.m. (CDT), June 1st, 2015
- Approximate cost for a 3 hour course (tuition, books, fees, etc.): $1,325
- All non-current OCC students must complete the online application.
- A $30 application fee may be assessed. The application fee will be waived for all students who turn in their application during "Free Application" February.
- Contact Dena Hurley at email@example.com, or 417.626.1277.
- All Admissions requirements must be completed (or be a current OCC student)
- Payment is expected in full unless you have otherwise communicated with the Business Office (417-626-1234, x2024)
- Current students, contact your advisor.
| 8 Week OCC Online Learning Courses
(3 Credit hours each except for Theological Integration for Ministry, which is 2 credit hours)
|(June 1, 2015 to July 26, 2015)
- CE 2110 Strategies For Teaching (Syllabus)
- DO 1111 Christ And The Bible (Syllabus)
- DO 4111 Theological Integration for Ministry (Syllabus)
- HI 3210 Church History 1 (Syllabus)
- HI 3211 Church History 2 (Under Review)
- NT 2213 John (Syllabus)
|NT 3314 Hebrews (Syllabus)
NT 4314 Romans (Syllabus)
NT 4410 Intro To The Gospels (Syllabus)
OT 3210 Psalms (Syllabus)
OT 4310 Messianic Prophecy (Syllabus)
PI 3212 Christian Apologetics and Worldview (Syllabus)
Online Course Policies
Successful participation in this course requires the student to possess or obtain (and know how to use) the following in addition to course books:
- One fully functional and adequately performing computer (recommended to be less than 3 years old), free of known viruses and equipped with virus protection.
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari Recommended) and Plug-ins must be updated.
- Word processor that can publish or save into either Word or .rtf format (MS Word or OpenOffice recommended).
- Access to an academic (@my.occ.edu) email address.
- Daily access to a reliable internet connection of at least 1MB/s speed
- A webcam and mic (typically integrated on most laptops).