The OCC Athletic Department develops students physically, mentally and spiritually. Athletic Director Chris Lahm believes that, just like preachers and musicians, athletes have God-given talents to be used for God’s glory. OCC athletes are ambassadors for Christ, representing the college second, and the Lord first (2 Corinthians 5:20).
In addition to OCC’s five varsity athletic teams, OCC’s intramural program lets students have fun and fellowship while staying in shape. All students and employees are invited to participate in intramural teams for Ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, basketball and futsal.
Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday 6:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Sunday 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
The excellent athletic facilities at OCC are available for all students. Our spacious Multi-Purpose Building provides a full-size basketball and volleyball floor, indoor walking and running area, weight room, racquetball court, locker rooms, and theater seating. The soccer field is a well-marked, well-maintained tournament-regulation grass field.
Every summer, OCC Athletics hosts sports camps for kids ages 5th-12th grade: girls’ volleyball camps, and girls’ and boys’ basketball camps. OCC men's head basketball coach and Athletic Director Chris Lahm oversees all camp activities. Members of past and present Ambassador teams help Coach Lahm teach skills in athletics as well as foster spiritual growth.
Space for camps is limited, so register early.
- Jr. High Girls (entering grades 7-9) Basketball Camp - June 12-15, 2016
- Middle School Girls (entering grades 5-6) Basketball Camp - June 15-17, 2016
- Jr. High Boys (entering grades 6-8) Basketball Camp - June 19-22, 2016
- Sr. High Boys (entering grades 9-12) Basketball Camp - June 26-30, 2016
- Boys and Girls (entering grades 3-5) Basketball Day Camp - July 6-8, 2016
- Jr. High Girls Volleyball Camp 1 (PDF) - June 22-24, 2016
- Jr. High Girls Volleyball Camp 2 (PDF) - July 6-8, 2016
- Jr. High Girls Volleyball Camp 3 (PDF) - July 11-13, 2016