Ministry Openings and Internships<< Close Tab and Return to Ministry Openings
The information below is from a church or organization that has presented a job or internship opening to Ozark Christian College.
For more information about this opening please contact the church or organization directly through the contact information which is given below.
Family Life Intern
This is a Full-Time
position with Compass Christian Church
As the Family Life Intern, you will assist other staff members with specific tasks for their ministry.
If you would like an application, please see Lindsey Chatham in her office down in the CSI Building.
- Be available to serve and learn in any area needed in the Family Life Department with an open mind to other areas where God might lead you to serve.
- Interns should be working towards a degree in ministry where the experiences received during the internship helps assist students in growing in their desired passions and ministry area.
- Be in a committed, growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Interns should desire to build relationships with students outside of the office through mentoring, counseling and discipleship.
- Be a mature believer attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of God.
Church / Organization Description:
Compass Christian Church is seeking a Family Life Intern.Contact Information:
Name: Louie Murillo